Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sonu Nigam reacts to Pakistani singer Omer Nadeem's plagiarism accusations: 'I couldn't refuse Kamaal R Khan'

Sonu Nigam recently came up with his new song 'Sun Zara' in collaboration with actor Kamaal Rashid Khan, popularly known as KRK. However, soon after the song was released, Pakistani musician Khiza claimed that Sonu's track plagiarised the composition of his 2009 song 'Aey Khuda', sung by Omer Nadeem. Now, the 'Kal Ho Naa Ho' crooner has reacted to the controversy. Sonu commented on Omer’s Instagram, 'Just so you all know, I have nothing to do with this. I was requested to do the song by KRK (Kamaal R Khan), who is my neighbour in Dubai. And then I couldn't refuse him, even though I don’t sing for everyone.' He added, 'If I had heard Omer’s version, I would have never sung it.' Responding to him, Pakistani singer Omer wrote, 'I agree with you, I never mentioned in my statement anywhere that you did this. The news took a different turn like it always does. I’ve grown up listening to your songs and have learned a lot from you. I am your huge fan. Love you!' He also mentioned, 'As far as the ‘actual characters’ involved in this drama are concerned, they’re not even on my radar. Mentioning them would be like giving a goldfish a lecture on quantum physics – pointless – and they wouldn’t get it anyway. I’d just keep the focus on things that actually matter.' For more news and updates, stay tuned to ETimes.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.