Type Here to Get Search Results !

Check Out Latest English Official Music Video Song 'Golden Eyes' Sung By Ghostly Kisses

For all English music fans, check-out latest English Video song 'Golden Eyes' sung by 'Ghostly Kisses'. Lyrics of the song 'Golden Eyes' are 'I got something to tell you, I don't know how it will make you feel, Some kind of truth that I can't conceal, Let me know if I can try to be somebody for you, Nobody knows what I feel for you (you), Just say the word and I'll be with you (with you)'. To Know more about the 'Ghostly Kisses's' song 'Golden Eyes', enjoy the Video. Stay tuned to ETimes for more songs like 'Golden Eyes'. Check out ETimes English music Videos section for more English songs and Ghostly Kisses songs.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.