Type Here to Get Search Results !

Soon-to-bride Parineeti Chopra shares her idea of love: ‘For me, real feelings are what matter, not crazy gestures’

Parineeti Chopra who is all set to marry Aam Aadmi Party leader Raghav Chadha soon has shared her idea of love. In an interview with a magazine, the actress reportedly said ‘My idea of love came from my parents. That’s the only love I know and understand. To me, love means undying loyalty, standing by each other in the tough times, and most importantly, the absolute freedom to be yourself.’ Parineeti further added, ‘For me, real feelings are what matter, not crazy gestures. I always wanted a person who would be downright real with me.’ Parineeti was known to be friends with Raghav for several years before the two started dating. The two got engaged in a beautiful ceremony in Delhi earlier this year. A few days ago, ETimes exclusively reported that the happy couple will be getting married on September 25 in Rajasthan. It is going to be a grand wedding and Parineeti is expected to jump in to her wedding preparations in the first week of September. While the wedding is set to take place in Rajasthan, rumours are rife that their reception will be held in Gurugram. On the work front, Parineeti Chopra was last seen in ‘Uunchai’ and is gearing up for her next Imtiaz Ali-directorial ‘Amar Singh Chamkila’ featuring Diljit Dosanjh. For more news and updates, stay tuned to ETimes.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.